- She has keyed the piano up to concert pitch.
- The runner went to second base on a wild pitch.
- The coach built the team up to a fighting pitch.
- The pitcher tends to pitch the ball too high.
- They that touch pitch will be defiled.
- We planned to pitch our camps in the mountains.
Differential Set differential differential reference station differential operator sequence differential protective system differential galactic rotation differential thermal apparatus differential envelope detector differential data transmission differential extremum operator differential pressure sticking differential connected circuit