- This process probably contributes substantially to the differential movement which accompanies epeirogenic rejuvenation.
- The seal interface design between the stoker and the boiler with the differential movement is most important.
- This differential movement between the sensory cells and the otolith is interpreted as sound.
- The former branch had considerably strong vertical differential movement at the beginning of the Cenozoic era, and is now dominated by tilting movement.
- The stereology characteristics of plagioclase indicate that the component of magma changed through differential movement between crystal and melted with convective condition.
- Differential Movement Mechanism of Gear-rack