- The XDS electronic transverse differential lock is an extension of the electronic limited-slip differential (EDS) integrated in the stability system.
- In essence, XDS acts as a type of transverse differential lock that compensates for the understeering that is typical on FWD vehicles when driving fast through corners.
- Airlockers: air operated differential locks for traction purposes.
- If one or more drive wheels lose their adhesion and begin to spin, 4ETS can replace the action of up to three conventional differential locks, depending on the situation and need.
- He chiseled a hole in the door to fit a new lock.
- This lock can only be opened from the inside.