differential line pairs的用法和样例：
- The condition expaned the method of line pair is discussed.
- Line Pairs per Millimeter (lp/mm) are units used to measure image intensifier resolution;the higher they are, the clearer the image becomes.
- The method of homologous line pairs is selected and the constants of the ratio of ZrO_2/HfO_2 is determined in four Commo spectrographs consisting prisons and plancgratings.
- In this paper, some of its applicable conditions are discussed, including: transmission code selection of HDSL equipment, number of line pairs, bit error rate, transmission media and transmission distance etc.
- A balanced differential line receiver senses the voltage state of the transmission line across two signal input lines, A and B.