- Then we discuss nonexistence of weak solutions for some partial differential inequalities on H-type groups.
- The existence and asymptotic behavior of solution for the initial boundary value problems are studied by using the theory of differential inequalities.
- And then, by using the theory of differential inequalities the asymptotic behavior of solutions for the initial boundary value problems was studied.
- Under suitable conditions,using the theory of differential inequalities,the existence and asymptotic behavior of solution for the boundary value problems are studied.
- In this paper, a class of system for nonlinear reaction diffusion of the predator prey in the biomathematics is considered using the method of differential inequalities.
- The nonlinear predator-prey singularly perturbed problem for reaction diffusion system is considered. Using theory of differential inequalities the asymptotic behavior of solution for initial boundary value problem is studied.