- Infrared imagery, being sensitive to differential heat capacity of the ground, has proved useful in mapping faults which behave as aquicludes.
- thermal differential heat treatment furnace
- A monsoon is a seasonal wind flow due to the difference in surface pressure caused by the differential heating of seas and lands.
- Differential heats of adsorption (DHA) of alkenes and alkanes having similar structures on USY zeolite were measured with a SET ARAM microcalorimeter.
- Heat sometimes causes a prickly rash on the skin.
- The system works on the principle that heat rises.