名词 differential gear:
a bevel gear that permits rotation of two shafts at different speeds; used on the rear axle of automobiles to allow wheels to rotate at different speeds on curves
- A : Yaw is controlled through a differential gear within the transmission.
- Rewinding shaft complete with machinery differential gear device, tension can be balanced.
- In this paper,a systematic scheme for the heavy load machinery buffering and controllable initiation is proposed by applying the magnetic particle brake and differential gears.
- As long as the truck is moving in a straight line, the ring gear, differential gears, and drive axles turn together without variation of speed.
- Changing the output speed of step less variator will make the differential gear train realize an output with a comparatively large step-less speed change ratio.
- In the wide weaving machine, the difference of warp tension on two beams are reduced by using a differential gear train of let-off motion double beams (side by side).
Differential OTA differential differential photocalorimetry differential frequency hopped differential protective relay differential twin-flowmeter differential drive tachometer differential gene replication Differential expression genes differential-pressure gauge differential conservation law differential titration method