differential exterior form的用法和样例：
- The outside form manifests itself through the visible exterior form of the interrogative pronouns.
- In this sense, this event will have the exterior form of a rupture and a redoubling.
- In fact, lexical reiteration, the exterior form of cohesion in discourse, includes some implication of its writer's (or speaker's) communicative intention, and has a variety of expressive functions.
- On detailed design of civic architectural exterior form
- The exterior of the building is very unattractive.