- The worker is dyeing cloth in a vat.
- The indigo plant or the blue dye obtained from it.
- They used only natural pigments to dye the wool.
- Relating to the processes of dyeing or coloring.
- Serving to fix colors in dyeing.
- A pigment or dye imparting this hue.
differential gap differential Differential voltage reference source differential equation with six orders differential space-time block codes differential geometry of curved space differential diagnosis of cloudy urine Differential polymerase chain reaction Differential Logistics Services Center differential global positioning system differential drive pinion bearing cage Differential space-time block coding