- The differential detection and coherent detection based on space-time block codes and their comparisons are studied.
- These methods have potential to apply in FMDV screen and differential detection in laboratory.
- Simulation results show that the signal-noise ratio (SNR) of coherent detection is lower than that of differential detection when bit error rate (BER) is same.
- When BER and constellation are same, the SNRs of coherent detection and differential detection decrease with the increase of the number of transmit antennas and receive antennas.
- muhiple-symbol differential detection
- MSDD(multiple symbol differential detection)