- The differential detection and coherent detection based on space-time block codes and their comparisons are studied.
- These methods have potential to apply in FMDV screen and differential detection in laboratory.
- Simulation results show that the signal-noise ratio (SNR) of coherent detection is lower than that of differential detection when bit error rate (BER) is same.
- When BER and constellation are same, the SNRs of coherent detection and differential detection decrease with the increase of the number of transmit antennas and receive antennas.
- The dentist could detect no decay in her teeth.
- I seemed to detect some anger in his voice.
differential via differential differential inequality with damping differential-mode output impedance differential pressure type flowmeter Differential Temporal-Spatio Slice differential absorption spectrometry differential space-time block code differential magnetic field strength differential equation with any order Differential Phase-Exchange Keying differential diagnosis of bone tumor