- This is normal data from a complete blood count as performed on an automated instrument, including an automated WBC differential count.
- Just be aware of this condition when you get back a manual differential count with mostly bands, but the WBC count is normal or the patient shows no signs of infection or inflammation.
- differential count of bone marrow cells
- Bone marrow differential count only
- torn and differential count of leucocyte
- automatic differential count machine
Differential Set differential differential thermodilatometry differential pulse voltammetry differential speed disk cutter differential form Wu' s method differential amplified circuit differential reproductive rate differential transmission line differential and smooth filter differential pressure recorder differentially coherent method