- She angled her column of chitchat toward teenagers.
- He used to write a column for this newspaper.
- His column is syndicated throughout the world.
- The column is surmounted by a statue.
- Nelson's Column is a famous monument in London.
- He always read the sports column in the Times.
differential gap differential Differential - frequency paralleling differential coefficient approximation differential light scattering analyzer differential floatation centrifugation differential weight distribution curve differential pressure regulating valve Differential form of Maxwell equations differential pressure level transducer differential protection for cable line differential iterafive characteristics