differential blood count的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
counting the number of specific types of white blood cells found in 1 cubic millimeter of blood; may be included as part of a complete blood count
differential blood count的用法和样例：
- Take your blood count first, please.
- diff.(differential blood count)
- His blood count has stabilized and is holding.
- This is normal data from a complete blood count as performed on an automated instrument, including an automated WBC differential count.
- All patients with clinical findings of AKI should have a renal panel and complete blood count with differential performed.