Different Translated Buddhist Texts的用法和样例：
- different translated Buddhist texts with the same contents
- The manuscripts of Buddhist texts from Dunhuang Caves Temple.
- It can be discerned that the efforts in digitalizing Buddhist texts have paid off.
- In the Buddhist texts, elaborate palaces of kings and houses of the wealthy are described as being embellished with wall paintings.
- Their papers suggest an alternative context for understanding some parts of Buddhist texts, which may subvert and shake the traditional way of reading these creedal expressions.