differences in language and culture的用法和样例：
- However, there are many differences in language and culture among Asian American groups as well.
- Immigrants struggle with differences in language and culture, and a dearth of contacts outside their own communities.
- By adopting a Contrastive social linguistics approach, this paper analyses the differences in language and culture between East Asian people and local Chinese people.
- There is untranslatability of such peculiar language forms as riddle, pun, palindrome and the like, which is caused by the difference in language and culture.
- The comparison of vehicles between Chinese and Arabic with the aim of demonstrating similarities and differences in language and cultural aspect, might be helpful in learning Chinese or Arabic, and communication between the two cultures.