differences between English and Chinese的用法和样例：
- Most of the errors reflect problems with differences between English and Chinese writing systems, application of spelling rules, and mispronunciation.
- One of the differences between English and Chinese is the impersonal tendency in English and the personal tendency in Chinese.
- The differences between English and Chinese discourse in structure come from the differences of their thinking models,rooting in their respective culture.
- Therefore, this paper, from a perspective of categorization differences between English and Chinese at theoretical and empirical levels, aims to further prove the BDS theory.
- The evident difference between English and Chinese is hypotaxis and parataxis.
- Abstract: The differences between English and Chinese have constituted obstacles for the translation from English to Chinese and vice versa, and also formed gaps between the two languages, cultures and ideologies.