difference neighboring correlation matrix的用法和样例：
- ED and SVD with the Application of Abstracting Signal from Correlation Matrix.
- Since the difference in acquisition sensor and time for reference and real time image, the true matched points are sometimes not on the primary peaks but on the secondary peaks of correlation matrix, which resulted in the matching was to fail.
- It provides an output table, a correlation matrix, that shows the value of CORREL (or PEARSON) applied to each possible pair of measurement variables.
- This indicates that the genuine relevance between the capital return is well reflected by the optimal return correlation matrix mentioned above.
- In addition, we find that the O-reduction criterion can be physically realized by measuring a Hermitian correlation matrix of local orthogonal observables.