difference in mode of thinking的用法和样例：
- The English and Chinese languages differ in mode of thinking, standards for values, aesthetic perspectives, traditional philosophies and ethno-psychology.
- The theories of Weiqi and literary and art theories have a lot in common in modes of thinking and expression, however, their differences in objects of discussion bring to each its own particularities.
- differences in modes of thinking
- Ecologic ethics of non-anthropocentrism produce revolution in mode of thinking, values, some basic concepts of ethics.
- The Differences in Modes of Thinking between Chinese and English-speaking People and Their Influence on Language Structures