deus ex machina的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
any active agent who appears unexpectedly to solve an insoluble difficulty
deus ex machina的用法和样例：
- Monnet had chosen America as the deus ex machina that would propel Europe toward unity.
- Reversion thus requires a deus ex machina in the form ofsome superrational investor (Warren Buffett, maybe?
- Beijing is frantically searching for a magic formula, a meteorological deus ex machina, to clear its skies for the 2008 Olympics.
- Mr Brown is understood not to regard the political bail-out he has enjoyed as a transient blip that owes everything to the deus ex machina of the banking crisis.
- Certain events first appear as images within Donnie's eye, described as deus ex machina by director Richard Kelly in the audio commentary for the Director's Cut.
- For example, with this household project, he looked around once and remarked, “This really turned out well.” As if some deus ex machina had wrought these changes overnight.