- A simple test will show if this is real gold.
- He watched her suffering with clinical detachment.
- He answered with an air of detachment.
- Pupils who pass the test will be promoted to the next higher grade.
- He showed detachment in his judgements.
- He held the test tube in his hand thoughtfully.
detachment detachment of vitreous body Detachments Left in Contact detachment gliding structure Detachment Commanding Officer detachment traumatic of macula Detachment structural surfaces detachment secondary detachment detachment of Descemet membrane detachment of pigment epithelium detachment for aesthetic purpose