spoiled or ruined or demolished;
"war left many cities destroyed"
"Alzheimer's is responsible for her destroyed mind"
destroyed physically or morally
- It is reported that the coral reefs are being destroyed.
- The whole edifice of his hopes was destroyed.
- All his work came to naught when the fire destroyed the house he was building.
- The fighter plane was completely destroyed.
- The tissues have been destroyed and a scar has formed.
- The bridge was destroyed, so they wouldn't get across.
- All the roads and bridges to the front line were destroyed to prevent the enemy's supplies and ammunition from coming up.
- The entire village was destroyed.