in a maliciously spiteful manner;
"pray for them that despitefully use us"
- The vase remained intact despit rough handling.
- In despit of a bad weather, we still have a good vacation.
- Despit the fact that the corals don't move at all ,they are alive.
- Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
- Bless them that curse you， and pray for them which despitefully use you.
- Love your enemies; bless them that curse you; do good to them that hate you and despitefully use you.