- Deoxy sugar A SUGAR in which oxygen has been lost by replacement of a hydroxyl group (OH) with hydrogen (H). The most important example is DEOXYRIBOSE.
- Deoxy sugar A SUGAR in which oxygen has been lost by replacement of a hydroxyl group (OH) with hydrogen (H).
- It may offer a new path to sythesize 2-amino-2- deoxy oligosaccharides by using glycosyl 1-nitration as donor.
- Inhibition of Rho family small GTPase signaling suppresses the migration and invasion of cancer cells.
- Methods: HPLC method was applied to analyze andrographolide and 14 deoxy 11, 12 didehydroandrographolide in the process.
- The highly purified pollen Dynamin had GTPase activity,which could be stimulated 1.64 fold by calf brain microtubules in vitro.