- Deoxy sugar A SUGAR in which oxygen has been lost by replacement of a hydroxyl group (OH) with hydrogen (H). The most important example is DEOXYRIBOSE.
- Deoxy sugar A SUGAR in which oxygen has been lost by replacement of a hydroxyl group (OH) with hydrogen (H).
- It may offer a new path to sythesize 2-amino-2- deoxy oligosaccharides by using glycosyl 1-nitration as donor.
- Methods: HPLC method was applied to analyze andrographolide and 14 deoxy 11, 12 didehydroandrographolide in the process.
- This text analyzes the principle of vacuum deoxy, briefly discusses the way to elevating the effectiveness of vacuum deoxy.
- The influence of deoxy reaction type, mode of sulfide species and hydrolytic ability for catalyst supporter on the de-oxygenation of sulfur-tolerant shift catalysts is studied.