- Under the neutral condition, the deinkability of 17 kinds of surfactants and their mixtures to ONP/OMG mixed waste paper was studied.
- The deinkability of wastepaper depended not only on printed types,ink compositions and properties, and storage conditions,but also on deinking methods and process conditions.
- The effect of mechanical,thermal and chemical factors on the deinkability of domestic old newsprint was studied in this paper and the optimal deinking conditions were put forward.
- The results showed that storage conditions had a great effect on the deinkability of ONP.With increasing storage time, the dirt count of the deinked pulp increases while the brightness decreases.
- Study on the Deinkability of Xerographic Waste Paper
- Keywords old newspaper;old laser-print paper;old xerographic paper;ink or toner;deinkability;