- This clay shows an endotherm due to dehydroxylation near this temperature.
- Under the SCTA conditions used in this study the dehydroxylation would seem to occur with a certain ‘architectural lag’.
- From the TG-DTA analyses, this decrease in dehydroxylation temperature and a greater mass loss showed the minimization of the particle size. 2.
- That is to say that the dehydroxylation is ahead of the structural reorganisation which may be due to the fact that the thermolysis was carried out in the solid state.
- Keywords quartz glass;dehydroxylation;kinetic mechanism;
- Keywords kaolinite;dehydroxylation;meta-stable phase;