- Michael Deaver brought special shame even to Reagan Administration abloom with scandal. Convicted of perjury after offering almost no defense, he deserved a taste of prison, not the slap on the wrist he has received from a Federal judge.
- As befits a bestselling crime author, Mr Deaver is a masterful plotter.
- Deaver was convicted in 1987 on perjury charges concerning his lobbying activities while at the White House.
- Michael Deaver, one of President Reagan's closest advisers, has died of pancreatic cancer.
- Michael Deaver, one of the President Regan's closest advisors, has died of pancreatic cancer.
- Deaver was convicted 1987 on perjury charges concerning his lobbying activities while at the White House.