- n. [植]萱草属植物
any of numerous perennials having mounds of sumptuous broad ribbed leaves and clusters of white, blue, or lilac flowers; used as ground cover
any of numerous perennials having tuberous roots and long narrow bladelike leaves and usually yellow lily-like flowers that bloom for only a day
- People often say, day lily is "lotos" for it can "soothe the nerves.
- Any of various similar or related plants, such as the day lily or the water lily.
- Onions, green and red bell peppers, dried day lily flowers and mushrooms are all great ingredients for soups or dishes.
- Any of various similar or related plants,such as the day lily or the water lily.
- Therefore, the child often eats the day lily to be beneficial to the healthy brain.
- Day lily Hemerocallis there, daughter of flowers, such aswang you cao another name.