- Then there are the errors and missed opportunities of the reconstruction effort, some of which General Dannatt also discussed.
- But Dannatt said the experience has demonstrated "that it is perfectly possible for Prince Harry to be employed just the same as other Army officers of his rank and experience.
- That is why General Sir Richard Dannatt,the army's head, controversially suggested that his soldiers might have become part of the problem rather than the solution.
- Gen. Sir Richard Dannatt, chief of the general staff of the army, said he was "very disappointed" that "foreign Web sites" had thoughtlessly posted the story without asking for permission.
- Gen. Sir Richard Dannatt, chief of the general staff of the army, said he was “very disappointed” that “foreign Web sites” had thoughtlessly posted the story without asking for permission.
- The head of the British army, General Richard Dannatt, says Prince Harry's conduct has been exemplary, and that the young royal has run the same risks as everyone else in his battle group.