- In the paper, the formulas of the critical buckling time and stress distribution in unsupported wall region of curve part are presented.
- The striated marks on the curve part of magazine are the marks formed by the friction between shell cases and the inner angularity of magazine's curve part during the process of bullet installation.
- Enter as many values of the instantaneous velocity of the curved part of the position-time graph as needed and draw the velocity-time curve.
- An implement or tool, such as a bishop's crosier or a shepherd's staff, with a bent or curved part.
- A motor cycle overtook us on the crown (ie the middle or most curved part) of the bend.
- A motor cycle overtook us on the crown(ie the middle or most curved part)of the bend.