- A rounded, very thick, tightly curled hair style.
- Down her back cascaded a mane of carefully curled hair, sparkling in the sun; not red and not gold, but somewhere in between.
- Their long, curled hair and gay coloured clothe were the outward expression of an inward gaiety and love of the beautiful.
- Relating to or characteristic of or being a member of the traditional racial division of mankind having brown to black pigmentation and tightly curled hair.
- Curling hair styles are all the cry this year.
- This needs to be have a haircut among them, dying hair, blowing hair, curl hair etc. a few work prefaces, getting mistake 1 will deduct from marks.