- The bull casts a curious glance.
- The scout ruminated, like a man digesting his newly acquired knowledge, and once more stole a curious glance at the two horses.
- Scott sniggered aloud, unperturbed by the curious glances his self-amusement had elicited.
- THE NEGRO met the first of the ladies at the front door and let them in, with their hushed, sibilant voices and their quick, curious glances, and then he disappeared.
- He rested a curious gaze on the strange woman.
- He cast a furtive glance at her.