- I supposed there'd be a curious crowd around there all day.
- The police had great difficulty in making the curious crowd get back and let the ambulance through.
- Stomping on the broken porcelain, he had pushed aside the curious crowd and rushed out of the cafeteria.
- And the curious crowds queued to get in, some for hours.
- Curious crowds have been thronging the Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall since it opened on Nov 12,especially on Sundays.
- Thai media reported that troo had been told to "keep smiling," and new apers were filled with pictures of soldiers demo trating weaponry to curious crowds.