- Curing kinetics and mechanism of TDE-85/MeTHPA epoxy resin modified by polyurethane[J].
- The cure kinetics of bisphenol-S epoxy resin(BPSER) and m-phenylenediamine were studied by means of differential scanning calorimetry(DSC).
- A kind of aziridine crosslinkers was synthesized and used to crosslink acrylate copolymer.The crosslinking properties and curing kinetics were studied.
- The mechanisms of thermalcuring and photocuring are studied, and besides, the effects on curing kinetics are also analyzed.
- The structure-propeties relationships of the resulting epoxy thermosets were investigated.The curing kinetics and mechanism of the epoxy systems were explored. 1.
- Based on the thermal conduct theory and cure kinetics,the history of cure temperature and degree of cure was investigated for the orthotropic laminate during curing.