large crested arboreal game bird of warm parts of the Americas having long legs and tails; highly esteemed as game and food
- But our boss started to talk, curassow also has upgrade of toughen one's scalp-brace oneself to rush only.
- Recently, the panelist of American country academy of sciences made public the more to this kind of curassow to study a result.
- Mom is carrying skirt to place go by gently, her head follows the child's head and be together, on the meadow that looks attentively at in the child, be a curassow is umbriferous.
- Connect the union parade guards at that time " curassow " Byrd and " charmer " Johnson also cannot avoid custom, act as in succession the brand spokesman that removed Kuang Wei.
- Classics year there is one to pull on the sand bank that does not cease smooth 78 sprinkler, sprinkler double arm is extended continuously, resemble volant the curassow that is about to fly.
- "The critically endangered razor-Billed curassow (C. mitu), of the Amazon"