- Repeated urethral dilatations and reconstruction of the external meatus were done with a curability of 92%.
- Objective:To study the surgical technique for intravertebral tumor in cervical, decrease their morbidity, enhance the ratio of curability.
- The time-dependent high lethaiity and the curability make the early diagnosis and risk stratification of acute coronary artery becoming very importam.
- Naruke T, Suemasu K, Ishikawa S. Lymph node mapping and curability at various levels of metastasis in resected lung cancer. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg,1978,76(6): 832-839.
- Objective To analyze the causation of short-term rehemorrhage after the ossifying therapy to esophagus varicosity burst hemorrhage, increase the curability of ossifying therapy with endoscopes.
- After comparing the sensibility, economy and convenience, we considered that SMZ Compound among the anti-bacterial drugs was the most effective cure for the outer velum breaking disease in abalone culture industry. The curability is more than 80%.