having small chinks or crannies (especially in or between rocks or stones);
"a crannied wall"
- The water is an important factor to affect the jointed and crannied rock mass slope stability.
- We got along with for three years, have no crannied three years, perhaps would also forever of three year.
- The thunder person occasion that lest lets broad audience see product of the sort of alleged famous brand and many RMB are put on crannied floor.
- And such a wall as I would have you think That had in it a crannied hole or chink, Through which the lovers, Pyramus and Thisby, Did whisper often very secretly.
- THE OVERVIEW ABOUT WATER INFLUENCE THE JOINTED AND CRANNIED ROCK MASS SLOPE
- the mechanism of the water influence the crannied rock mass slope stability are analyzed;