- You came down from your throne and stood at my cottage door.
- The old sexton, leaning on a crutch, was taking the air at his cottage door.
- Armstrong entered the house of a cottage door, house boy blowing strong Suona welcome.
- Sodden and breathless, she ran for the cottage door, and, as she opened it, the storm burst.
- One plaintive little strain mingled with the great music of the world, and with a flower for a prize you came down and stopped at my cottage door.
- Washed by the rain, the wheat fields and grape trellises in front of the cottage door presented a picturesque scene of vivid yellow and tender green.