secreted by the adrenal cortex; involved in regulating water and electrolyte balance in the body
- Corticosterone is one of the adrenal hormones.
- Dr Jensen tested the levels of corticosterone, a stress hormone, in the yolks and whites of stressed hens' eggs.
- Plasma adrenocorticotropin (ACTH) and corticosterone (CS) concentrations were determined by radioimmunoassay.
- Plasma l evels of ACTH and corticosterone were measured using radioimmunoassay and ELISA, respectively.
分别用放免及酶联免疫吸附法 (ELISA)测定血浆促肾上腺皮质激素 (ACTH)及皮质酮含量。
- The serum levels of corticosterone and catecholamine were measured at the 4th,8th,24th,48th and 72th hour of postburn.
- Corticosterone for topical use,antiallergic drugs and antifungal drugs are still the main drugs used for dermatosis.