- Businesses have eagerly adopted the jargon of “embedding” CSR in the core of their operations, making it “part of the corporate DNA” so that it influences decisions across the company.
- I foresaw a year in which the world of management would suddenly become sensible - in which companies would stop brainstorming about their corporate DNA and concentrate on making money instead.
- A hemorrhage of corporate earnings.
- DNA fingerprinting can help the police to find the criminals.
- This company is concerned about its corporate image.