- Asia s first female President Corazon Aquino who led the Philippines for six years has died of cancer at the age of 76.
- Former Philippine President Corazon Aquino led a march in Manila today with around five thousand protesters calling for Ms. Arroyo's resignation.
- But this time, they were joined by two former presidents, Corazon Aquino and Joseph Estrada, who know something about street protests.
- The "people power" movement that swept Corazon Aquino into the presidency was felt not just in the Philippines but also across the world.
- Catholic nuns encircle the casket of former Philippine President Corazon Aquino at the Manila Cathedral in Manila, Philippines, on Monday, Aug. 3.
- President Corazon Aquino, center, faces a crowd of more than a million in Rizal Park in Manila on March 2, 1986, holding a proclamation restoring the right of habeas corpus.