- An anterior acromial approach is recommended for antegrade humeral nailing.
- Coracoid and acromial fractures were noted.Open reduction and internal fixation were performed.
- Conclusion It may devise a new operation for repairing non-unions of the clavicular acromial end with partial clavicular bone flap pedicled with the clavicular part of greater pectoral muscle.
- acromial branch of thoracoacromial artery
- Open fracture of acromial end of clavicle
- Open fracture of acromial process of scapula