英 ['kɒntjʊməsɪ] 美 ['kɒntjʊməsɪ]
- n. 抗命；不服从；蓄意藐视法庭
willful refusal to appear before a court or comply with a court order; can result in a finding of contempt of court
obstinate rebelliousness and insubordination; resistance to authority
- The literature of shanghai group as a special integer was studied and finalized the design and became an expert thesis of Chinese contumacy literature, which is a matter no more than two decade.
- he is very contumacy like a donkey.
- Confidence and vanity, extreme and contumacy, brave speech and action, grit both made him always as a young man, which made him a lead of new culture campaign and CPC;
- he is contumacy as a donkey.
- The former would be contumacy;