someone (a person or firm) who contracts to build things
the bridge player in contract bridge who wins the bidding and can declare which suit is to be trumps
(law) a party to a contract
a bodily organ that contracts
- The prime contractor and the software subcontractor agree to their commitments to each other.
- Who is the contractor on the new motorway?
- The Detroit contractor was asked to kick$5,000 back as commission.
- My boss have give me a free hand in deciding which outside contractor to use.
- building contractor 建筑承包商
- project contractor 工程承包
- original contractor 原来的承包人...
- transport contractor [经] 承运人, 运...
- general contractor 总承包者,建筑公司...
- prime contractor 总承包人
- contractor fee 给承包人的报酬...
- rib contractor 肋骨合拢器
- construction contractor 工程承包商
- drilling contractor [经] 钻井承包商...
- independent contractor 独立承包人