- She invested the money on behalf of her ward.
- He managed to ward off the blow.
- He fling up an arm to ward off the blow.
- Intense, contagious emotional excitement.
- Scarlet fever is highly contagious.
- He flung up an arm to ward off the blow.
contagious contagious typhus of cattle contagious catarrh of fowls contagious ecthyma of sheep contagious granular vaginitis contagious infactious disease contagious mastitis of rabbit contagious pneumonia of horse contagious pustular dermatitis contagious pustular stomatitis contagious pneumonia of horses