- v. 粘著；愈合
cause to adhere;
"The wounds were coapted"
"the edges of the wound conglutinated"
- Because exuvaite conglutinate or innovativeink and caused stencil.
- When be destroyed, fragment still conglutinate is on sub, avoided a fragment to splatter the harm to human body.
- Some PMC were showed to expand excessively, extrude each other, conglutinate to gobbet or separate to small parts.
- The TiO_2 crystal grains conglutinate and distribute uniformly on slide in the form of multi-crystal anatase phase.
- Its characteristic, can make the conglutinate intensity of cloth of glue shoe lining, face raises one times above.
- Most lower level person, conglutinate at boiler bottom, anxious and black, the caramel that say.