- What is institution name conflation?
- On this showing, Catholic traditionalists would argue that there is no conflation of the human and divine levels in their veneration of Mary.
- I see.Its not conflation when you do it, its only conflation whensomeone you respond does.
- As with all the other Big Men, the principal worries revolve around a fatal conflation of party and state.
- As for its application in translation, most scholars focus on conflation of the two languages, which is not comprehensive.
- Just because many communists were Jews does not mean that there was anything remotely rational in Hitler's constant conflation of “Jewish-Bolshevism”.
- conflate 合并