- v. 调制； 把 ... 制成甜食或罐头
- n. 甜食； 糖果
a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
make or construct
make into a confection;
"This medicine is home-confected"
- It used in confect a series of essence of coffee,herb,fumes and tobacco.
- It insulates heat by air. The low temperature of furnace body,confect creepage safeguard equipment,makes sure security.
- Objective: To know content of sulfur dioxide and Confect product of dried lily and apricot meat to give reasonable suggestions.
- Supply Mode: Supplied by powder and liquid materials. The customers can confect to use on spot.
- The instrument can confect continuously the multiple gas concentration and can be adjusted continuously.
- The material of oil seal is advance, reasonable, and the processing of confect is preciseness.
The Confecting of the Ointment.出自： Bacon
Faked monsters..confected in the Far East from bits and pieces of dissimilar creatures and..sold to gullible travellers.出自： D. Attenborough