a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business
the act of conceding or yielding
a point conceded or yielded
- The company provides concessions and accessories.
- The company's products price concessions, quality assurance.
- They bluffed her into making concessions.
- We are prepared to make certain concessions.
- He said the UAW recognized that "in order for these companies to be competitive, we had to make tough calls" in labor concessions.
- In return for labor peace, management granted concessions to its unions that resulted in uncompetitive cost structures and significant legacy costs.